Prices and registration
- Students and members of the UIB and the Xarxa Vives; early bird registration (by 31 of May) 40 euros; from the 1 of June: 80 euros
- Others: early bird registration (by 31 of May) 60 euros; from the 1 of June: 120 euros
1. By fax or email.
Registration: new deadline, 25 of June 2010
- Registration Sheet
- A copy of the bank transfer or deposit slip*
- A photocopy of your Passport or ID card
Students and members of the UIB and Xarxa Vives will also be asked to submit or send in a copy of their University ID card.
* Bank transfer to: BANCAJA, account number: 2077 0812 36 3100409104, payable to the Cultural Activities Service (“Servei d’Activitats Culturals”, UIB), clearly indicating:
- The title of the course
- The name of the person registering for the course
- Cultural Activities Service (“Servei d’Activitats Culturals”, UIB)
Fax number: +34 971 172435
Information: Margarita Calderón. Tel: +34 971 172325
2. Directly to the Administrative Services in Edifici Sa Riera. Carrer de Miquel dels Sants Oliver, 2, in Palma (open Monday through Friday, from 9:00 to 14:00; Tuesdays and Thursdays from 16:00 to 19:00, but only until the 30 of May).
Registration deadline: 11 of June 2010.
- Registration sheet (can be downloaded from the website or obtained directly from the Administrative Services)
- A copy of the bank transfer or deposit slip* or direct payment with any debit or credit card
- Photocopy of your Passport or ID card
Students and members of the UIB and Xarxa Vives will also be asked to submit a copy of their University ID card.
Given the limited number of places on each course and workshop please be sure to confirm that these are not full before making payment, particularly if registering a few days before the envisaged start of the activity or if you are signing up to take part in an activity designed for a particularly small group. To check availability, please call: 971 172325.
Please remember that the University may cancel a course/workshop if the minimum number of registered students is not met (in accordance with the internal rules of the Cultural Activities Service).